Episode #3 of the Team Waffle Podcast is now available for your consumption.
In this episode we welcome our newest contributor Thulcandra to the show to discuss PvP ramifications of the various Druid changes. We also talk about Shapeshifting, Vengeance, and answer your questions.
As well, congratulations to Greyns from the Earthen Ring realm for his Capt’n Crunch recipe below (hint it was how it was written that was the kicker).
Cap’n Crunch Waffles
- 1 cup Cap’n Crunch
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups buttermilk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Put Cap’n Crunch in a Ziploc bag and Pulverize.
- In a medium bowl, Thrash together flour, baking soda, baking powder, Cap’n Crunch and salt.
- In a larger bowl, soften butter and mix with brown sugar. Beat in eggs and then mix in buttermilk
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter and cook 3-4 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Enjoy with your favorite topping and let out a Demolishing Roar!
And because someone asked us to – here are the links to the UI’s we use. Liss was too embarrassed by hers to post it >.>
Also, there may be a little bit of “tinniness” to this episode. It’s a result of the noise-removal function I use to clear the static. Sorry!
Reesi’s Addons: Shadowed Unit Frames, ForteXorcist, Quartz, Power Auras, Mik’s Scrolling Battle Text, Omen, Sexymap, Big Wigs, Prat, Bartender, Button Facade; Caith, Grid, ErrorFilter, Tidy Plates, Tidy Plates: Threat Plates, TipTac, OmniCC, Vengeance Status, and Recount.